WHY WORK WITH THE MELBOURNE SPORTS INSTITUTE?
- Most competitive coaching and umpiring rates
- Extensive range of sports available
- Greatest range of schools and areas to choose from
- We are an agency so you can work at multiple client schools
- You create your own roster
- As a registered training organisation we run accredited training courses
- Work available at Primary Schools, Secondary School & Clubs
- Great opportunity to work with your friends
- Great opportunity to get paid for doing what you love and imparting your knowledge
- Payroll run everyday to ensure payments are paid promptly and regularly every fortnight
- Full Insurance in the case of accidents
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- High level of knowledge and experience in your sport as a coach, umpire or player
- An interest in working with children
- High level communication skills
- Working with Children Check (if you do not have this, it must be obtained prior to employment)
- Eligibility to work in Australia
HOW DO I APPLY?
PLACEMENT STUDENT OPPORTUNITIES
The Melbourne Sports Institute offers real life experience in a sports office environment to placement students undertaking Sport Management courses. We take placement students all year round and have opportunities for positions that involve administrative duties in the office as well as being out in the field.
Our times are negotiable, although we do ask that students choose a day that will be consistent throughout their placement hours to ensure some regularity for project continuity. General duties include administrative tasks related to human resources and recruitment, assisting with allocations and assessment of staff with the option of taking on work as a coach/umpire.