The administrators, coaches and officials who make up the MSI team have been helping shape the development of grassroots sports in schools, clubs and associations for over 18 years!
Come and join the TEAM BEHIND THE TEAM...
WHY WORK WITH THE MELBOURNE SPORTS INSTITUTE?
- Most competitive coaching and umpiring rates
- Extensive range of sports available
- We are an agency so you can work at multiple client schools
- The flexibility to work around your family or study schedule
- Opportunities for professional development and broaden your experience in the sport & recreation industry
- Work available at Primary Schools, Secondary Schools & Clubs across Australia
- Great opportunity to make valuable connections in the sports industry
- Get paid to do what you love
- Share your expertise with the next generation of sports fans
- Get paid promptly every fortnight as an employee or contractor (you choose)
- Full Insurance cover provided
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL HAVE:
- A passion for sport, health and fitness
- High level of knowledge and experience in your sport as a coach, umpire or player
- An interest in promoting sports participation, inclusion and program development
- Excellent communication skills
- Working with Children Check is essential
- Eligibility to work in Australia
- In some cases a First Aid & CPR certificate will be required
HOW DO I APPLY?
Send your Resume and cover letter outlining your sports experience to email@example.com. You will then be contacted regarding a follow up interview.
PLACEMENT STUDENT OPPORTUNITIES
The Melbourne Sports Institute offers real life experience in a sports office environment to placement students undertaking Sport Management courses. We take placement students all year round and have opportunities for positions that involve administrative duties in the office as well as being out in the field.
Our times are negotiable, although we do ask that students choose a day that will be consistent throughout their placement hours to ensure some regularity for project continuity. General duties include administrative tasks related to human resources and recruitment, assisting with allocations and assessment of staff with the option of taking on work as a coach/umpire.