TIME SHEET PROCEDURES
Please assist us by following these set payment procedures. This will ensure your time sheet payments are processed promptly and accurately.
COACHING SECONDARY SCHOOLS, CLUB & PLAYBALL:
- Please submit your secondary school, club and Playball time sheets using the Coaching time sheet Submission.
- You must submit time sheets on a fortnightly basis
- If your times differ from your scheduled times, please detail in the comments section the reason for the different times.
- Do not include any sporting schools sessions in this time sheet
SPORTING SCHOOLS PROGRAMS:
(Government funded programs only)
- Please submit your Sporting Schools coaching time sheets using the Sporting Schools time sheet Submission.
- Submit one entry line for each individual session coached
UMPIRING & REFEREEING:
- Please submit your time sheet after every 2 weeks of fixtures
- If you only have one fixture for the month then you may submit after your single fixture
- If you umpire for different schools or different sports you must include all schools and sports on a single time sheet and please do not send in separate time sheets for each school and sport
ST MICHAEL’S COACHING:
- If your times are different to the outline, please notify Matt Wood so that he can load these changes onto the updated outline before the end of the week
- If your times are not on the updated outline, we are not authorized to pay for these additional times
- Please note all time sheets are paid according to the updated outline received from Matt Wood at the end of the week
- Please send a tax invoice and do not submit a time sheet
- Ensure that the invoice has an ABN
- Make sure your invoice includes start and stop times for coaching
If you are unsure of this information or have questions regarding our time sheet procedures please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.