Please assist us by following these set payment procedures. This will ensure your time sheet payments are processed promptly and accurately.
You may now create a user account and login using the buttons above. A user account will save you time when submitting your timesheet by preloading your first name, last name, email address and bank details. An account is completely optional.
COACHING SECONDARY SCHOOLS, CLUB & PLAYBALL:
- Please submit your secondary school, club and Playball time sheets using the Coaching time sheet Submission.
- You must submit time sheets on a fortnightly basis
- If your times differ from your scheduled times, please detail in the comments section the reason for the different times.
- Do not include any sporting schools sessions in this time sheet
SPORTING SCHOOLS PROGRAMS:
- Please submit your Sporting Schools coaching time sheets using the Sporting Schools time sheet Submission.
- Submit one entry line for each individual session coached
UMPIRING & REFEREEING:
- Please submit your time sheet after every 2 weeks of fixtures using the Umpiring & refereeing time sheet submission.
ST MICHAEL’S COACHING:
- If your times are different to the outline, please notify Matt Wood so that he can load these changes onto the updated outline before the end of the week
- If your times are not on the updated outline, we are not authorized to pay for these additional times
- Please note all time sheets are paid according to the updated outline received from Matt Wood at the end of the week
- Please send a tax invoice and do not submit a time sheet
- Ensure that the invoice has an ABN
- Make sure your invoice includes start and stop times for coaching
If you are unsure of this information or have questions regarding our time sheet procedures please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.