PHYSICAL EDUCATION CRT
The Melbourne Sports Institute specialises in the recruitment, Human Resource management and administration of sports staff in Victoria with a database of over 5000 coaches, umpires and Physical Education teaching staff. We pride ourselves on our meticulous organisational policies which govern our administrative and practical practices and ensure that our services are professional, organised and successful. You can place your teacher request on the day as early as 6am, and we can also cater to long term positions.
We have staff on hand for both emergency situations, and long tern permanent roles.
MELBOURNE SPORTS INSTITUTE STAFF COMPLIANCE
• Face to Face interviews
• We require 100 points of identification
• All qualifications are copied, certified and filed
• We require three referees which are contacted and interviewed
• A Medical declaration is required
• Continued Professional Development is mandatory
• Coaches are evaluated regularly to identify the need for any professional and personal development initiatives
All candidates are required to hold the following certifications and registrations:
• VIT registration
• Level 1 coaching certification as a minimum
• Level 2 First Aid certification
• Anaphylaxis certification
• CPR certification
• Working With Children Check
• Police check
• Overseas police check (residing overseas for more than 6 months)
These formal procedures guarantee that we work with only the most respected, professional and accomplished group of physical education staff in the state. Our PE staff are talented athletes themselves, they share a passion for sport and have made a career of sharing their knowledge and experience with hundreds of young athletes.
As a specialist in sports education in Victoria the Melbourne Sports Institute recruits only the most skilled national and international sports educators. The primary aim of the Melbourne Sports Institute is to provide all students with an opportunity to participate in quality sports education and to nurture the development of sport from grass roots to professional levels. We accomplish this through the provision of skilled and experienced physical education staff who shares the same high standards and value in sport.
To book in a physical education teacher, contact us on 9576 7171 or at email@example.com.