ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT SPORT?
WHY WORK WITH THE MELBOURNE SPORTS INSTITUTE?
- Most competitive coaching and umpiring rates
- Extensive range of sports available
- Greatest range of schools and areas to choose from
- We are an agency so you can work at multiple client schools
- You create your own roster
- As a registered training organisation we run accredited training courses
- Work available at Primary Schools, Secondary School & Clubs
- Great opportunity to work with your friends
- Great opportunity to get paid for doing what you love and imparting your knowledge
- Payroll run everyday to ensure payments are paid promptly and regularly every fortnight
- Full Insurance in the case of accidents
SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- High level of knowledge and experience in your sport as a coach, umpire or player
- An interest in working with children
- High level communication skills
- Working with Children Check (if you do not have this, it must be obtained prior to employment)
- Eligibility to work in Australia
HOW DO I APPLY?
PLACEMENT STUDENT OPPORTUNITIES
The Melbourne Sports Institute offers real life experience in a sports office environment to placement students undertaking Sport Management courses. We take placement students all year round and have opportunities for positions that involve administrative duties in the office as well as being out in the field.
Our times are negotiable, although we do ask that students choose a day that will be consistent throughout their placement hours to ensure some regularity for project continuity. General duties include administrative tasks related to human resources and recruitment, assisting with allocations and assessment of staff with the option of taking on work as a coach/umpire.
|I would like to thank you sincerely for giving me this great opportunity to have my internship at Melbourne Sports Institute. I had a great time working with you and the team and I sincerely appreciate all your guidance, patience and support. While working with you, I could see the hard work you put into MSI and from that, I could feel how deep your affection is towards MSI.
I really valued a family like atmosphere and systematic management system in which I always felt happy, proud and motivated to come into the office. Thanks to various tasks you assigned to me, I was able to gain many invaluable and transferable skills that I would never have been able to acquire in any other sporting organisations. I am sure these skills will enable me to make a valuable contribution to my future endeavours.
I will always remember this valuable experience with the Melbourne Sport Institute and I wish you continued success and prosperity. Again, thank you for giving me this great opportunity to work with MSI and I hope to see you again in the future.
HOW DO I APPLY?
We ask all potential placement students to email through their C.V’s and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can determine the most suitable projects/tasks available before we meet to discuss the placement opportunities we can provide.